论坛: 公開討議 (Thread #35329)

COLOR function? (BASICAcc). (2014-04-18 10:06 by giorgos #72669)

Hi! :-)

Is there any COLOR function in BASICAcc for text mode?

I can see 2 similar Color functions for graphic mode, but what I want is coloring the letters and the background, in text mode.

TIA! :-)
G.

回复到 #72669×

You can not use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) 登录

Re: COLOR function? (BASICAcc). (2014-04-18 14:50 by SHIRAISHI Kazuo #72673)

Full BASIC prepares no feature of coloring text on the text output.
Operating with BASICAcc, you may be able to color text by modifing PASCAL codes if you are familiar with SynEdit.

回复到 #72669

回复到 #72673×

You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) 登录

Re: COLOR function? (BASICAcc). (2014-04-19 04:42 by giorgos #72682)

[Reply To Message #72673]
> Full BASIC prepares no feature of coloring text on the text output.
> Operating with BASICAcc, you may be able to color text by modifing PASCAL codes if you are familiar with SynEdit.
>

Oh, I see!
The bad thing, is that going this way, you have to actually take the Pascal way.
OK! Not a bad thing. It just not the traditional, BASIC way.
MANY THANKS Kazuo for your help!!! :-)
回复到 #72673

回复到 #72682×