论坛: MIDITrail Message board (Thread #45677)

Show viewpoint data on GUI; more than 3 viewpoints; Curved midi path; multiple tracks (2022-04-14 03:13 by iiAvoe #89423)

Hi there,

Please consider add support with these following features in piano roll 3D. Any of them would be extremely useful for people who make videos from this great software.

「Show viewpoint data」
This is very helpful to record multiple tracks in a fixed position configuration, people can simply check and copy the data.

「>3 viewpoints」
This is very helpful to record multiple tracks without contantly changing position configurations.

「Curved midi path」
Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxBNQiXG8wc
Currently curved midi path can only be achieved with After Effects, which is very very slow at rendering.

「Multiple Tracks」
I have to record multiple times of video because MIDITrail only allows 1 instance, and 1 track per instance, any way to make multiple path possible would be greatly reduce video production time :)

Thanks a lot!
iiAvoe

回复到 #89423×

You can not use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) 登录

Re: Show viewpoint data on GUI; more than 3 viewpoints; Curved midi path; multiple tracks (2022-04-18 00:36 by yknk #89490)

Thank you for your suggestion!

> 「Show viewpoint data」
> This is very helpful to record multiple tracks in a fixed position configuration,
> people can simply check and copy the data.

I will consider the ability to display parameters.
And I am considering adding the following menu.
"Save my viewpoint"
"Goto my viewpoint"

> 「>3 viewpoints」
> This is very helpful to record multiple tracks without contantly changing position
> configurations.

I couldn't understand this feature.
Could you tell me a little more about it?

> 「Curved midi path」
> Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxBNQiXG8wc
> Currently curved midi path can only be achieved with After Effects, which is
> very very slow at rendering.

I'll think about it.
It seems a little difficult.

> 「Multiple Tracks」
> I have to record multiple times of video because MIDITrail only allows 1 instance,
> and 1 track per instance, any way to make multiple path possible would be greatly
> reduce video production time :)

If you're using MIDITrail for Windows, you can enable multiple instances of the MIDITrail.

You have to edit the file "Player.ini" in "conf" folder,
and change the following parameter to 1.

[PlayerControl]
AllowMultipleInstance=1

Please check the next chapter in the manual.

MIDITrai for Windows User Manual / How to customize
http://miditrail.osdn.jp/Windows/MANUAL.en.html#customize
---
7. How to customize
(1) Player Configuration
(a) Player Control
---

回复到 #89423

回复到 #89490×

You can not use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) 登录