milter manager is a milter to use multiple milters effectively.
If milter manager is introduced, milter manager administrates milters instead of MTA. The has some advantages:
A bug fix release of 1.8.5.
* [core][event-loop] Add an API to customize event loop on your own.
* [core][event-loop] Fix to work broken libev backend with Ruby 1.9.
=== milter manager
* Add max-pending-finished-sessions as configuration option.
If the number of current pending finished sessions is larger than
'max-pending-finished-sessions', the current pending finished sessions are
* Add --max-pending-finished-sessions command line option.
=== Ruby milter
* Add an API to customize event loop on your own from Ruby.
* Support manager.max_pending_finished_sessions.
* Add API to reset when transaction is finished.
Use this API to avoid not to share instance information for each transaction unexpectedly.
* Add documentation about manager.max_pending_finished_sessions
* Add API to reset transaction.
* Fix the default value of manager.maitenance_interval which is not correct.