* Good integration with Windows and local tools.
* Windows file icons make it easy to identify code that's out of sync with the repository.
* Product has been rock-solid for the basic features that we use.
* Other products that provide their own icon overlays block TortoiseSVN's icons. While this product explains how to fix it by mucking in your Windows Registry, it'd be nice if TortoiseSVN could fix that so their icons took priority.
* The "experimental" Shelve feature in the 12.2 release doesn't seem to work at all for me. It just spins for a while, saying it's archiving a LOT of data, then errors out, saying it couldn't do its thing. I had high hopes for this feature.