查看 4.51 - Change Log
- file name
- 2007-03-10 23:30
- Plain Text
- 4.51 - Change Log
2007.3.10 (Ver 4.51)
- Bug fix: some file select dialogs are not displayed on Windows98/NT4.0.
- Bug fix: the 'pause' macro command had a time-lag about 1 sec.
- TeraTerm reads the teraterm.ini from My Documents when it exists.
- Selected the next line including word characters if double-clicked word
character is over the most right line when EnableContinuedLineCopy is
- added support for saving Broadcast Command history in teraterm.ini file.
- added support for serial port dynamic detection. TeraTerm could detect
available COM ports and display only possible in 'New connection' and
'Serial port setup' dialog.
- added support for dynamic loading of user interface messages.
added Japanese language message file.
- upgraded TTSSH version supporting SSH2 to 2.39
- upgraded CygTerm+ to 1.07_11
- upgraded TTProxy to 22.214.171.124
- upgraded TeraTerm Menu to 1.05
- upgraded Oniguruma to 5.5.3
2007.3.10 (Ver 2.39)
- added workaround(WinSock) that send() could have been regarded as success
when the return value of send() is minus and the return value of
WSAGetLastError() is less than WSABASEERR(10000).
- Moved the focus to passphrase dialog when the user mistook the passphrase
of SSH2 private key.
- upgraded OpenSSL to 0.9.8e
v1.07_11 2007/01/31 (import from cygterm v1.07)
- Avoid WinMainCRTStartup() redefinition error with gcc 3.4.
- Give an output gap for keyboard interrupt.
2007.3.8 (Ver 126.96.36.199)
- fix bug: Japanese resource was used with Windows that is not English.
2007.3.10 (Ver 1.05)
- Bug fix: popup menu was displayed at invalie position on Windows Vista.