查看 4.57 - Change Log
- file name
- 2008-01-15 23:28
- Plain Text
- 4.57 - Change Log
2008.1.15 (Ver 4.57)
- added param4 to param9 macro commandline parameters.
- added ESC key binding on Additiona settings dialog.
- added Enter key binding on Additiona settings dialog.
- added support for ZMODEM sending file with the timestamp and permission(0644) of the file.
-- added ZmodemRcvCommand entry in teraterm.ini which is ZMODEM receive program. The default is "rz".
- added support for sending "rx filename" command sequence to the connected host before sending the local file with XMODEM protocol.
-- added XmodemRcvCommand entry in teraterm.ini which is XMODEM receive program. The default is "".
- added 'cygconnect' macro command.
- added new argument to getdate and gettime macro command. It specifies date and time format.
- added 'scpsend' macro command.
- added 'scprecv' macro command.
- added the user confirmation when a file drags to TeraTerm window.
-- added ConfirmFileDragAndDrop entry in teraterm.ini file. The default value is on.
- Bug fix: TeraTerm would overwrite the selected buffer to the Clipboard when SelectOnlyByLButton entry is on.
- Bug fix: extension filters on file dialog didn't work when the FileSendFilter is specified.
- Bug fix: double close a local file handle when same file already exists on the remote host by sending the local file with ZMODEM protocol.
- Bug fix: Telnet keep-alive mechanism could not been thread-safe.
- Bug fix: New-line (transmit) of Terminal Setup would be empty when a user connects.
- Bug fix: Up and Down key could not work with DELL USB keyboard. Added the workaround. Special thanks to chuckf.
- upgraded TTSSH version supporting SSH2 to 2.45
- upgraded CygTerm+ to 1.07_14
- upgraded Oniguruma to 5.9.1
2008.1.15 (Ver 2.45)
- added support for sending a local file with SSH2 SCP(Secure Copy Protocol). Also, added SSH SCP menu under file menu.
-- The destination address is fixed in the home directory.
-- Not supporting for receive a file.
-- Only support for SSH2 protocol.
-- Not supporting for SFTP(SSH File Transfer Protocol).
- Bug fix: TCP disconnection was mis-detected in the packet sending. This bug is regression in TTSSH 1.01 because SSH heartbeat thread is not thread-safe.
- Bug fix: SSH is disabled when "/ssh1" or "/ssh2" is included in hostname on New Connection dialog.
- Bug fix: Twice sending SSH2_MSG_SERVICE_REQUEST packet when the user default is not specified and the user authentication method is challenge, /ask4passwd is specified at commad line parameter.
- Bug fix: TIS authentication dialog would not appear when CheckAuthListFirst entry is off and the user authentication method is challenge, /ask4passwd is specified at commad line parameter.
- Bug fix: The user authentication would not work after OK button is pushed when CheckAuthListFirst entry is on and the user input box does not focus.
- Aadded '-o' option that is specifies additional option for terminal emulator.