[Ttssh2-users 14] Detected corrupted data; connection terminating. Oversized packet received from server; connection will close - Getting this Error in TeraTerm

Back to archive index
Rameshbabu Palanisamy rames****@tatae*****
2021年 5月 3日 (月) 15:53:44 JST

Hi Team,

I am using TeraTerm as SSH client to access my Hardware console and to check the logs. I am able to access my hardware console but whenever I run any command which will give more data output, I am getting this below error and SSH client is getting terminated.

Detected corrupted data; connection terminating. Oversized packet received from server; connection will close

Attaching the error screenshot here.

Please tell me anyone faced this issue already and have the solution.

Thanks,
Ramesh
Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this message , or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender, therefore, does not accept liability for any errors, omissions or contaminations in the contents of this message which might have occurred as a result of email transmission. If verification is required, please request for a hard-copy version.