[JM:01647] Re: onw66l5ds

Back to archive index
Jessear happy****@163*****
2019年 11月 23日 (土) 09:56:08 JST

Hi,
Could you please kindly help me to forward my email to your purchasing department?
I am Jessear from JH Precision Machining Technology Co.Ltd.
We can hlep you to make the customized CNC maching parts according the drawings or samples.
Do you have any projects in hand we can quote for you? please feel free to send us your PDF/3D drawings. And then our experienced engineers will study it and check the best price to you.
Best Wishes.
Jessear Luo
Skype/wechat:Jessear_luo
Shenzhen JH Precision Machining Technology Co.Ltd.
Add: Building B,  Li Hao‘Aoda Science and Technology Park, Gongming Town, shenzhen ,GuangDong