[macemacsjp-english 812] Re: displaying PDF files on Macs

Back to archive index

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dybal****@Web*****
Sat Dec 23 03:57:08 JST 2006

Am 22.12.2006 um 19:19 schrieb Alley Stoughton:

> Does anyone know for sure whether there is an Adobe product that one
> must pay for that does offer this functionality?

Use TeXShop! You can kind of browse "sideways," i.e. once you've set
magnification and clipped header and footer away you'll see every
page through this "mask." For searching I use Preview.

--
Greetings

   Pete

"Evolution"            o           __o                     _o _