[macemacsjp-english 660] Re: Transparency patch (again)

Back to archive index

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dybal****@Web*****
Thu Sep 21 07:08:33 JST 2006

Am 19.09.2006 um 23:18 schrieb Seiji Zenitani:

> An updated patch arrived just now! Could you try the new one?
> Reportedly "unexpected async reply" has gone.

Right: it works in this sense in the X client GNU Emacs 22.0.50, but
still no transparency with Apple's X server. Same for Unicode Emacs
23.0.0. I am compiling the Carbon versions right now.

Tomorrow – oops: it's already today! I'll be away from my Mac for
hours: optimal time to compile Fink's X server.

--
Greetings

   Pete

"What do you think of Western Civilisation?"
"I think it would be a good idea!"
                          -- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi