[Nyartoolkit-and-dev] more than 2 markers needed

Back to archive index

Can Liu can.l****@rwth-*****
2011年 7月 29日 (金) 01:06:31 JST

Dear developers,

I am a Master student in Germany. And I am using your framework to build an
application for my Master thesis project. It is for research, not
commercial.
Now I have a problem and I cannot find a solution in English resources and
Google translation with Japanese resources... So it would be great if
someone can help me out!

I need more than 2 markers to complete my project. But when I use the .patt
file I generate from the online generator with one of the marker from
NyIDMarker set, I only get 0.04 confidence... I don't care what kind of
marker I have to use, what I need is simply more markers to be recognized
and more models I can draw in the scene at the same time. Please note that I
am using the old version of your project (the one for Android 1.6). It's a
pity that I started the project a bit earlier than you release the new
version and it is probably too late to change it now...

Thank you very much in advance.

best regards,
Can