[tomoyo-dev-en 134] Updated documentation

Back to archive index

Jamie Nguyen dysco****@gmail*****
Mon Feb 7 09:25:44 JST 2011

I am thinking about replacing 1.8-tmp/tools-doc.html.en with a shorter
page: just a one-line summary of each tool and then a link to the man
page. I will use some kind of man page to html converter.

What do you think? Most of the information on this tools-doc.html.en
page is more completely explained in the man pages. The exceptions are
falsh/honey/candy etc. so I will keep the information for these, but
the rest are better served by the man pages.

Kind regards