[tomoyo-dev-en 74] Re: Access Logs

Back to archive index

Jamie Nguyen dysco****@gmail*****
Sat Jan 8 03:13:34 JST 2011

Tetsuo Handa wrote:
> Very good. I liked the changes.

Great.

> I fixed small errors in these pages (revision 4305).

Thanks. I looked through the svn diff and looks like I should check
that my document subheading links work next time :-)
I also did not mean to break the links to Japanese pages, I don't
remember changing those!

> 2.3 is based on 1.7. Thus, usage/syntax is different from 1.8.
> If you have time and you are not confused by the difference, please do so.

Yes, when I get the time then I will have a look through 2.3 docs
also. I will take care with the differences.

>>                           Unfortunately my Japanese is non-existent so
>> I cannot do the same for the Japanese pages!
> No problem. I'll update Japanese pages. ;-)

As I hoped!

Kind regards