[tomoyo-dev-en 100] Re: Documentation

Back to archive index

Jamie Nguyen dysco****@gmail*****
Fri Jan 28 11:49:46 JST 2011

Tetsuo Handa wrote:
> I added as tutorial-{15,16,17}.html.en (revision 4436).
> You can merge them into appropriate locations.
>
> The text in "TOMOYO Linux : Behavior oriented system analyzer and protector."
> section and the text in "What is TOMOYO Linux?" section are similar.
> Maybe we should integrate these sections.

I decided to take a break from writing documentation and I've had a go
at re-designing the website. It's still very much a work in progress
and many of the links don't lead anywhere yet. What do you think? I
will be unavailable the next couple of days, but I should be able to
continue on documentation and website on Sunday or Monday.