[tomoyo-dev-en 355] Re: how to port the TOMOYO to a embedded device?

Back to archive index

Tetsuo Handa from-****@I-lov*****
Mon Jun 18 22:57:34 JST 2012

casinee app wrote:
> I download the tomoyo-tools_2.2.0-20100225-1_armel.deb from the site
> you gave me. But how can i install it?

"dpkg-deb -x" will extract files from .deb file.

casinee app wrote:
> i want to port the TOMOYO to a embedded device. The linux kernel
> version is 2.6.30, and i had compiled the kernel that support the
> TOMOYO.

If you can use 2.6.33 and later, you can use TOMOYO 2.5 where
instructions for cross-compiling for Android is available at
http://tomoyo.sourceforge.jp/2.5/android-arm.html in addition to
instructions for backporting TOMOYO 2.5 to 2.6.33 and later kernels at
http://tomoyo.sourceforge.jp/2.5/chapter-3.html .

If you have to use 2.6.30, you can use TOMOYO 1.8 where
instructions for cross-compiling for Android is available at
http://tomoyo.sourceforge.jp/1.8/android-arm.html .
You can send me a tarball if you want me to make ccs-patch for your 2.6.30
kernel.
http://sourceforge.jp/projects/tomoyo/lists/archive/users-en/2012-February/000463.html