[tomoyo-users-en 730] Contribution for Tomoyo Learning Mode

Back to archive index
Matthew Zilvar mattz****@gmail*****
Sat Mar 21 05:13:25 JST 2020

I saw a recent tomoyo user requesting domain policy contributions.

Since file-systems tend to be different from platform to platform due to
differences in hardware, applications and such I went about what Manuel was
trying to do differently.

I instead approached this by working towards creation of a patternize.conf
that can create the desired domain policy while using tomoyo's learning
mode.

The work I began is incomplete, but I've decided to host it here:

https://github.com/beaker23/tomoyo

In case it is useful to anyone else.

- Matthew