[Openpts-users] Question about stage measures in grub-ima

Back to archive index

Seiji Munetoh seiji****@gmail*****
Fri Oct 2 21:00:57 JST 2009

On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 8:44 AM,  <openpts �� bohme.org> wrote:
> You can see the values that I know how to generate, and which one I don't
> know.  Do you know how to use dd to generate #3 above?  (It is probably easy
> and I am missing something obvious...)

not easy, so i made simple Perl script to verify the BIOS and GRUB
measurement. Pull our openpts's "tools" package from git repo
and try test/grub-verify.pl script. or you can browse the script here:
http://git.sourceforge.jp/view?p=openpts/tools.git;a=blob;f=test/grub-verify.pl

Enjoy:-)
--
Seiji Munetoh