Open Platform Trust Services is a proof-of-concept (PoC) and reference implementation of Platform Trust Services (PTS) which is defined by the Trusted Computing Group, https://www.trustedcomputinggroup.org/home.
OpenPTS version 0.2.6
- Improves error handling and command usages.
- Improves console and logging messages.
- Added NLS support by catgets (experimental)
- Added automatic manifest update capability (experimental).
- Update IF-M messages.
- Added UEFI BIOS validation models.
- Update all validation models.
- Added man pages.
- Tested by RHEL6 and Fedora16
Important: IF-M massages are changed. please update both collector and verifier to v0.2.6. The interoperability between v0.2.5 and v0.2.6 is limited.