[tomoyo-dev-en 93] Re: Documentation

Back to archive index

Jamie Nguyen dysco****@gmail*****
Wed Jan 26 08:56:49 JST 2011

Hi,

I have some questions regarding the "Last modified" timestamp on each webpage.

1) How is this added? I assume it is a script/cron job.
2) Will anything break if I move it to the bottom of the page?
3) Can it be shortened to something like "Last modified: 25 Jan 2011"?
I don't think it needs to be more verbose than that (unless you want
to include the time as well). The current string is a little too long
and I'm trying to make the web pages look a little "cleaner".

Kind regards